Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Flowers: Coastal Edition

Last week, I went to stitch with a few of my friends in a house at Bodega Bay. Besides the fun of being with friends and stitching non-stop, one of my favorite things to do is taking Katie Lou for walks in a new environment. Here are some of the things we enjoyed seeing. First of all, Bodega Bay:


then lots of interesting houses looking out at the Pacific Ocean:

plenty of trimmed bushes in spring colors (they look a little bit like Easter eggs, don't they?):



and of course, pretty flowers:




It was a very cool getaway, as you might guess....

Anyway, Happy Friday and I hope you get some stitching done this weekend!

3 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

Oh such beauty! I needed this today to remind me Spring is on it's way. Your new blog header is very nice too.

Ann Flower said...

What a beautiful garden! I would have loved to walk there, and see all the gorgeous flowers! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura ! Beautiful place and wonderful flowers!
I discovered your designs a few days ago and I'm glad to discover your blog too. I admire your stitching.

many greetings from Hungary:Manka(Éva)