Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This Month's Trunk Show



Just a brief note, Stitchers:
If you're anywhere near Grand Blanc, Michigan this month, please stop into HOMESTEAD NEEDLE ARTS (www.homesteadneedlearts.com or 810-694-3040) and say "Hello" to owner Theresa Sziecicki.  I've sent a Trunk Show to her shop for the month of July and I packed up lots of fun models and as many different patterns as I could fit in the box....

Now's the time to stock up on patterns and threads for your stash.  Summer is flying by, and autumn will be arriving sooner than you think.  (I've already seen lots of acorns on the oak trees out here, so I'm wondering if fall will be early and winter a long wet one..... Time will tell!)

So enjoy this nice summer weather and of course, KEEP STITCHING!!

1 comment:

zenuwpees said...

Thank you to let nowe us beautiful embroderies Marie-Claire